Fall is an excellent time of the year to visit Walt Disney World. It offers nice weather, lower crowds, great promotions, and fun activities like the Food & Wine Festival in Epcot and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is an extra ticketed event that takes place from 7:00pm to midnight on select nights from August 17th through October 31st. From shorter attraction lines to fun food and candy collecting the fun is continuous.
Click HERE for more information on dates & prices
For 2018 The party has some brand new experiences:
- Colorful new lighting and effects give a new spin to the Mad Tea Party attraction
- Pirates of the Caribbean will offer a new, interactive pirates invade experience that will encourage guests to join the search for “Gunpowder Pete”.
- Space Mountain will fly riders through deep space with a brand new soundtrack and special effects transform the adventure.
- Storybook Circus will offer the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam, a dance party with your favorite Disney Junior Characters including Doc McStuffins.
Of course you will still be able to collect all of your favorite candy at the candy stations (allergy friendly options available), watch the popular “Boo to You” parade and see the Sanderson sisters perform in front of the castle during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular”. To top off the night, some of the best fireworks of the year can be seen during an amazing display that not only lights up the sky but the castle as well.
Which of these highly anticipated experiences are you the most excited about? Personally, I enjoy all of it!
Thinking of visiting Walt Disney World?
Let me help plan the details of your Spelltacular Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer and the Halloween party is always a must-do for my kiddos.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures