News and rumors surround this new restaurant scheduled to open next month in Disney Springs. I sure hope that People magazine article is correct when they state that all menu items will be under $7. At those prices I might even be able to spring for dessert when I take my family to lunch after a movie.
Disney Parks Blog has the following to say about this new quick service restaurant by Guy Fieri and all of it has me practically drooling on my keyboard.
“Hand-pounded and breaded fresh each day, Chicken Guy! will be serving up delicious and juicy tenders that can be paired with more than 20 varieties of house-made sauces. Choose between grilled or fried all-natural chicken tenders with your choice of two signature sauces, or even get a big ol’ chicken sandwich like the Big Bite B.L.A.T. which comes with crispy smoked bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato, and creamy buttermilk ranch sauce.
Among the tasty sides are Chicken Guy! Fries with a signature seasoning, Mac Daddy Mac ‘n’ Cheese, and Loaded Fries smothered in SMC (SUPER MELTY CHEESE!) and topped with chopped grilled chicken, bacon, and green onions.
Of course, you can always get the combo with your choice of fried or grilled all-natural chicken tenders made to perfection with your choice of two signature sauces or any Chicken Guy! sandwich, including Chicken Guy! Fries (made with Guy Fieri’s special signature seasoning), and a fountain drink.
If you’re looking for some greens, then look no further than the Chicken Guy! Salad Bowls. Chow down on a Chopped Chicken Caesar Salad or a BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad. There’s also the Southwest Sweet Corn with charred corn, slaw, roasted peppers, black beans, tomatoes, red onions, grilled scallions, and crispy tortilla strips. This one is served with cumin lime mojo and chipotle ranch sauces.
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE – FLAVORTOWN. FROZEN. TREATS. Cool down with the Triple Double Mint – hand-spun mint chocolate soft-serve with cookies and cream crumbles, chocolate mints, chocolate syrup, and fresh whipped cream. OR try the Cinnamon Apple with hand-spun vanilla soft-serve, crunchy cinnamon cereal and cinnamon-apple cereal, and fresh whipped cream. YUM? I think yes!”
All items under $7.00 is what People Magazine has me excited about
In an article by People they state:
“Fieri is offering up no-fuss counter service at an exceptionally affordable price by Disney standards, with each menu item coming in under $7.”
Thinking of visiting Walt Disney World?
Let me help plan the details of your Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer and the Halloween party is always a must-do for my kiddos.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures