If you didn’t get that popular fastpass to Slinky Dog Dash or Alien Swirling Saucers, and you don’t like to wait in line, there is still hope if you’re willing to pay to play.
Disney has now released an added ticket option that allows guests into Toy Story Land to play from 7:30am to 8:45am for low crowds & practically non-existent lines. The special ticketed event includes a continental breakfast until 10:00am and character greetings with Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Jessie. The continental breakfast features yogurt, fruit, pastries, and assorted cereal as well as your choice of a tasty main dish like avocado toast or fried chicken and cronut with maple glaze. The breakfast will be available at a quick service dining location outside of Toy Story Land.
The nice part about this experience is that you can ride these popular attractions multiple times before the park ever opens to the public. So go ahead… learn where that camera is on Slinky Dog Dash & warm up for your best PhotoPass photo bomb ever. If you didn’t get it right the first time, just ride it again without waits several hours long.
Disney Early Morning Magic takes place beginning September 17th, 2018, on select Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. and experience costs $79 + tax for adults (10+) and $69 + tax for children (ages 3 – 9). Tickets are limited and an admission ticket to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is also required & not included in the price. This is a separate offering from the Extra Magic Hours which allows guests staying at Disney resorts into parks early on select days.
Tickets to this event sold in limited numbers. If you are planning a Disney vacation and would like to add these tickets, contact Disney or your friendly travel agent (((me))).
Let me help plan the details of your Disney World vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My complimentary planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of education and personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Complimentary Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the magical extras that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who has personally been there? Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and nearby cruise lines all make a wonderful addition to your next Orlando vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through (me) Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures. Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer. Why not take advantage of my complementary planning services based consistent personal experience?
Pixie Dust Adventures – Destinations by Melissa