Soon a new character dining experience will debut at the Artist Point restaurant in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. You will be able to meet four very unique characters including Snow White, Grumpy, Dopey & the Evil Queen herself. A prix fix menu will be offered making me think that this will be a signature dining experience requiring two table service credits if you are on the Disney Dining Plan.
Reservations are NOW open for dates beginning on December 16th!
Pricing is $55 for adults and $33 for children ages 3-9 (tax & gratuity is not included).
Each Guest will receive one of each appetizer, their choice of entrée, and one of each dessert as well as their choice of non-alcoholic fountain beverage. All menu items are subject to change.
The storybook-themed dining experience begins with shared appetizers including Hunter’s Pie, Winter Squash Bisque and Wicked Shrimp Cocktail.
Guests can choose their entrée from a prix fixe menu. They can feast on the Royal Prime Rib Roast, Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken, Magic Mirror Slow Braised Veal Shank, Seafood Stew and Bashful’s Butter Poached Snapper. Or enjoy the vegetarian option – A Stroll Through Nature – featuring butternut squash, arugula and gnocchi.
Children can choose from a selection of kid-friendly items, including Royal Prime Rib Roast, Grilled Chicken, Princess Pasta and Vegetarian Steam Bun.
And for a sweet finale, guests can top the experience with a “Poison” Apple; Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie; a sponge cake with chocolate gems and buttercream icing called Miner’s Treasures; and The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen, which features cracked maple popcorn with a ganache heart. Remember, the desserts are shared, so Guests don’t have to choose – they get one of each!
Meeting Snow White would be fun, Dopey and Grumpy are guaranteed to be a hit, but I will admit the opportunity to encounter the queen makes me the most excited.
This unique experience is sure to be popular and reservations will quickly fill once they open. If you are one of my guests & would like me to assist you in looking for a reservation, please contact me and I will be happy to try & get a reservation as soon as I see that they are open.
Let me help plan the details of your vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My complimentary planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of education and personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Complimentary Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the magical extras that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who has personally been there? Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and nearby cruise lines all make a wonderful addition to your next Orlando vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through (me) Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures. Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer. Why not take advantage of my complementary planning services based consistent personal experience?
Melissa Mathies – Destinations by Melissa
Pixie Dust Adventures / Adventure Anywhere Travel