Disney World has announced that they will begin selling tickets with date-based tickets. This will begin on October 16th, 2018 and detailed pricing will be able to be seen on that day.
While there is a lot of unknowns with this I will be watching for more information and keeping everyone updated. In some situations I know that some of you will be glad that you already have your reservations for 2019.
The tickets will no longer be good for 14 days from the first use and instead will expire on a sliding scale depending on how many ticket days that you buy. You ask, what is the scale? I have it for you right here…
Multi-day discounts will still be offered.
1-Day base tickets are valid for admission on the specific start date selected. Multi-day tickets are valid for admission beginning on the start date selected and must be used within a limited time period.
|Ticket Duration||Valid Use Period|
|1-Day Ticket||Only the start date selected|
|2-Day Ticket||Any 2 days within 4 days beginning on the start date|
|3-Day Ticket||Any 3 days within 5 days beginning on the start date|
|4-Day Ticket||Any 4 days within 7 days beginning on the start date|
|5-Day Ticket||Any 5 days within 8 days beginning on the start date|
|6-Day Ticket||Any 6 days within 9 days beginning on the start date|
|7-Day Ticket||Any 7 days within 10 days beginning on the start date|
|8-Day Ticket||Any 8 days within 12 days beginning on the start date|
|9-Day Ticket||Any 9 days within 13 days beginning on the start date|
|10-Day Ticket||Any 10 days within 14 days beginning on the start date|
Add the Park Hopper Option to visit more than one Theme Park on the same day.
Add the Park Hopper Plus Option to include visits to the Disney Water Parks and other attractions—along with the ability to visit more than one Theme Park on the same day. This option also extends the period of time within which you may use your ticket by one day.
Here is what is still confusing at this point. We have been told that you can adjust your number of ticket days, BUT it has also been printed that if you adjust your days and it raised the price of your tickets, you will need to pay the difference; however, if you adjust your days & it lowers the price, there will be no refund of the difference.
This ticket structure certainly makes the Park Hopper Plus ticket option a whole lot less useful.
I’m watching closely to see how all of this will come together when it is released and I will always do my best to keep my guests educated and help them plan the best possible vacation for their family. As your Travel Agent, I’m here to advocate for you.
Let me help plan the details of your vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My complimentary planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of education and personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Complimentary Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the magical extras that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who has personally been there? Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and nearby cruise lines all make a wonderful addition to your next Orlando vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through (me) Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures. Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer. Why not take advantage of my complementary planning services based consistent personal experience?
Melissa Mathies, MCC – Destinations by Melissa
Pixie Dust Adventures / Adventure Anywhere Travel