Having the Disney Dining Plan is one addition that always makes my vacations to Walt Disney World more enjoyable. No looking at menu prices when ordering, no worrying about where to eat to get the best deal & snacks surround you for every craving that you have. When you add the Disney dining plan to your vacation package, it makes your vacation feel more all-inclusive. There are different dining plan options for every unique vacation situation. Talk to your travel agent to find the best fit for your family.
With this special offer you can Play, Stay, Dine and save up to $500* on a 5-night/6-day room, Magic Your Way ticket and dining plan package for a family of four at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for arrivals most nights Jan. 1-March 9, 2019 when you book now through Jan. 1, 2019.
When your you purchase this package and stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy the Disney Dining Plan that allows you to savor a variety of delicious dining options. When you purchase this package and stay at a select Disney Value Resort, you’ll get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan that offers convenient meals and snacks throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same package for 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child in the same room. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid standard rooms.
Dining plan excludes gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must order from the children’s menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
Let me help plan the details of your vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My complimentary planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of education and personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Complimentary Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the magical extras that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who has personally been there? Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and nearby cruise lines all make a wonderful addition to your next Orlando vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through (me) Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures. Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer. Why not take advantage of my complementary planning services based consistent personal experience?
Melissa Mathies, MCC – Destinations by Melissa
Pixie Dust Adventures / Adventure Anywhere Travel