You read that right. You can fly for free for your next cruise & there are no tricks, no gimmicks, no strings attached. How can this be? Through Norwegian Cruise Line’s Fly Free offer and I’m going to tell you how in 3 simple steps.
- Find a great travel advisor (many don’t charge fees)
- Choose a cruise from a participating gateway
- book your cruise
That seems easy enough doesn’t it? With Norwegian Cruise Line’s free & reduced air offer, the first two guests in your stateroom can enjoy big savings on round trip flights to over 1,000 cruise options.
- The air promotion is only for the 1st & 2nd guest in the stateroom, additional guests will need to pay an air fee.
- The fly free cruises are typically offered on sail dates that are 6 months are more from the date you book your cruise. The further out, the better.
- Not all gateways are offered. You need to find a qualifying gateway depending on where you live. Even if you flight to where you want to cruise is not free, they are often discounted. This is where your travel advisor help you find your options.
- You will still need to pay baggage fees.
- You cannot choose your airline or flight times. Free is free & you get what you are assigned. There is no way to change your flights.
- Transportation to your cruise ship is not included, but can be added.
- For domestic flights if a layover is required, it will be no more than 3 hours, but can be as short as 30 or 45 minutes.
- If you are flying internationally, they do their best to provide flights with no more than one connection.
- If you’re flying from the west coast to the east coast, you will be on an overnight flight allowing you plenty of time to get where you need to go.
Who should take advantage of this offer? People with flexible travel plans. Couples, friends, family or colleagues traveling with 2 people per room. People who have plenty of time to plan their cruise; this does not work for last minute cruises. Families who would like 2 people in the room to fly free. People who do not mind being flexible with their flights.
What are you waiting for?
Let me help plan the details of your cruise vacation!
You get complimentary planning assistance when you book your vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Cruise fanatic, I’m also a travel advisor. I am a Master Cruise Counselor through Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) & enjoy helping people plan their getaways. My planning services are always complimentary, I do not charge any additional fees.
Pixie Dust Adventures
Adventure Anywhere Travel