Walt Disney World is the second theme park built by Walt Disney and is located in Orlando, Florida. Disney World includes 4 theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. It also boasts 2 water parks, It’s own shipping district: Downtown Disney, as well as numerous recreational activities such as golf, fishing, horseback riding, spa’s, tours and more. There are currently 26 Walt Disney World Resorts and each of them provide you with free transportation to the parks as well as transportation to and from the Orlando International Airport. Disney is constantly at the forefront of new technology and working to improve the vacation experience for families around the globe.
Planning your trip to the most magical place on Earth can be a great joy and a large task. Taking advantage of every minute while you are in the parks is as important as finding the best resort, restaurant reservations, Fastpasses and more that fit your family’s touring style. Every vacation is as unique as the family traveling and requires the individualized attention that I provide to all of my guests.
If you are considering a family vacation in your future, contact me for a free, no obligation quote along with my vacation planning assistance at no additional cost to you.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures