In 2018 Disney will continue to offer three different dining package options. Quick Service, Disney Dining and Deluxe Dining.
The NEW change for 2018 packages is in the beverage section. Guests over 21 can now choose a single serve mixed cocktail, beer or wine instead of a soft-drink with their meals. Read on for more detailed information below.
* Deluxe Plan includes 3 meals: Quick Service or Table Service
Quick Service breakfast/lunch/dinner:
combo meal + soft drink
1 Quick Service Meal = 3 snack credits redeemable at one select location
Table Service breakfast/lunch/dinner = entree + soft drink
Children 3 – 9 must order from a children’s menu if available.
1 Table Service Meal = 3 snack credits redeemable at one select location
•Gratuities are not included except for participating pre-paid dining locations.
•Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay for the entire party.
•Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of check-out.
•Reservations are highly recommended for table-service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations.
•1 meal credit exchanged for snacks, must be exchanged in a single transaction
•Guests under 21 can now choose a soft drink or specialty drink where offered; Guests over 21 can choose a soft drink or single serving mixed cocktail, beer or wine.
NEW for 2018:
Guests under 21 can choose (1) non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests over 21 can choose either one (1) single serving non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one (1) single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
A single serving non-alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Artisanal Milkshakes
- Fresh Smoothies
- Premium Hot chocolates
- Soda, Coffee, or Tea
A single serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Beer or Cider
- Wine or Sangria
- Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails
Most beer, wine and mixed drink beverages included, some exceptions apply.
Guests must be age 21 and over and present valid ID to be served one (1) alcoholic beverage.
Alcoholic beverages may only be redeemed with a quick-service or table-service meal entitlement.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures